Richards Reflections

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day 3. Water park

Our third day in PR was pretty relaxing. We hung out at the water park at the resort. There 3 different slides, a lazy river, and several pools. Terry was all about the slides. I only rode on one slide but Terry kept going back for more.

I stood here and waited for him to come down this slide in the heat for a good 15-20 min. When it was his turn I couldn't get the camera to work fast enough and completely missed him sliding. Not good.
This is where I spent the majority of my time at the water park. They had a zero entry pool that I thought was fabulous because I could keep cool in the sun. Terry was off playing and I was relaxing. It was really hot that day so the water felt really good.

After the water park we were walking back and we took a detour to sit on the grass out by the water. We found a nice shade spot under a palm tree and just sat and watched the water for a while.
This is the ferry that took us back and forth between the resort and the beach at Palomino Island.

View of the resort from the bottom up to the top.
This is volcanic rock that lined the ocean.

We stopped for a snack on the way back up. The wind was blowing through here and I think I could have stayed right there until bedtime but we decided to go get cleaned up and have a nice Italian dinner instead.
On our way to dinner.

Day 4 up next - Old San Juan

0 comments: