Richards Reflections

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!


So I turned another year older. Not really excited about that so I will continue to refuse to believe it. I got a brand new camera for my birthday from my parents and Terry. It is AWESOME!! I'm not great at using it yet but I am getting better. It takes great pictures!!
All the pictures on this post were taken with it, except for the pictures of the camera itself. It is the new Cannon Rebel XSI. I have wanted a Rebel digital for a long time now so it's great to finally have it. Bella hates the flash on it but she is just going to have to get use to it. I LOVE taking pictures.



On Saturday night we had some company over and ate shrimp that Terry cooked. It was super delicious, bacon wrapped with cream cheese in the middle, lightly fried. YUMMY!!!! My great aunt and uncle happened to be in town so they came over and ate with us also. I hadn't seen them in a while, but let's be honest, they didn't come to see me, they came to see Bella and I'm good with that. Mom and Dad were here as well as Grammy, Tim, Alyssa and Ryan, and Adam, Lori and Avery. I really enjoyed myself and had a great birthday this year!!!

Bella licking the air.


My girl

Our little family

Bella, Me, and Brother Tim

Avery


Lori and Bella


I LOVE this picture of Lori, Avery and Adam. Lori said, "That's my life!"

Mom and Ryan

Me and Grammy

Bella and her Great-Great Aunt Patsy



Tim, Squeaky (I probably wasn't suppose to call him that), Dad, and Terry

Another year older!!!

0 comments: