Richards Reflections

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

6 weeks

Yes, I am very aware that I left out week # 5. Things have been rather wild around here and I have been a bad blogger. Bella is starting to smile. I have gotten her to smile a couple of times now. It is so sweet but it doesn't last for very long. I haven't been able to get a picture of it yet. She has had a few really fussy days lately. We are starting to get very creative to try and figure out why she is crying, or screaming. This has led to her newest nickname "fussbucket". One thing about it though, when you get her calmed down there is a great sense of accomplishment!! She is getting stronger and stronger, holding her head up for longer periods of time and even trying to push up while on her tummy. She is sleeping pretty good at night. Sometimes we get 5 whole hours of sleep in a row!!! AWESOME!!! Those that know me well know that I LOVE my sleep. I don't know what I am going to do when I have to go back to work and can't take her morning nap with her. It will be sad times for me, that is for sure!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just noticed your heading. Shouldn't it say the life of Terry, Emily and Bella?? Love ya! Mom