Richards Reflections

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bella is 2 months old!

July 20, 2008
Our girl is 2 months old and growing like a weed!! She is smiling a whole lot. I absolutely love it when she smiles at us. She has also discovered her tongue and she is constantly sticking it out and playing with it. I love it when she sticks out her tongue and smiles at the same time. So cute. The poor child is not going to know what her name is because we call her so many things. At any given time she can be called Isabella Grace, Isabella, Bella, Bella Grace, Bella Gracie, Bella Bel, Bella Girl, Bella Boo, Bellie, Bellie Grace, Bellie Boo, Bel, Bel Bel, Bellers, Baby, Baby girl, Little Bit, Bit Bit, and so on and on and on. Terry decided tonight that we need to start calling her by her name a little more so she doesn't get to confused.

Bella is now sleeping in her own crib in her room. We are so proud of her for being such a good girl and sleeping in there. The first night we put her in there I had walked out of her room and I walked back in because Terry was in there working on the CD player. I peeked over her bed and she looked up at me, I said "Hi, Angel" she grinned at me so big it made my heart melt. At least she wasn't mad at us for making her sleep in there. That's not to say that she hasn't got mad about being in there because she has. She is doing very well though. Some nights she wakes up earlier than others but all in all I am very proud of her.


I have to go back to work soon. I am not really looking forward to it. I am so thankful that my mom is going to be keeping her. At least I will just have to miss her and not have to worry also. Of course I'm sure mom will get several calls throughout the day. I get sad just thinking about leaving her. I know we will all do fine, it's just going to be a shock at first.

0 comments: