Richards Reflections

Friday, April 25, 2008

i just noticed....

I was checking my blog....why? I have no idea it's not like there was going to be a surprise for me. We all know there won't be a new blog entry unless I have typed it. But I must say I did find a little surprise. My pregnancy ticker at the top of the page is on the LAST box. WOW! We sure have come a very long way in almost 7 years. The anticipation of her arrival is about to kill us. As I sit here right now she is moving like crazy. Her foot is in her favorite place......my ribs. Although that is not my favorite place for her little foot to be, it's still comforting to me to be able to feel her. She reacts BIG TIME to her daddy. He makes up silly songs and sings to her and she gets to dancing. It makes Terry excited. We have a little over 4 weeks left until she should be making her debut. Who and what will she look like? How much will she weigh? How long will she be? Will she have hair? What color will it be? I don't know if I can wait 4 weeks. I want to meet her so badly. I can't wait to hold her and kiss on her and put a big bow on her head. I feel like my heart might explode because I already love her so much, I can't imagine how I will feel when I FINALLY get to hold her. I'm pretty sure it will be the most amazing thing I have ever taken part in!!!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

It is absolutely the most amazing wonderful exciting terrific thing you will ever take part in in your life and then you get to be a grandparent! I never thought I could love anyone as much or more than you and Tim, but guess what, you can! Maybe not more, but absolutely as much and in a different way. You and Terry will experience the most amazing joy and the greatest pain that anyone can experience (I'll be praying for you). I have to admit that you brought us so much more joy than pain. Thank you! I love you with all my heart. Love, Mom