Richards Reflections

Monday, April 14, 2008

Baby Shower

This weekend we had a couple's shower at our house. The weather was beautiful, we couldn't have asked for better!!! Everyone stayed outside the whole time. We had a great time and had some good laughs. There were several games played, one including baby food. Each contestant had 4 jars of baby food and they had to guess what was in each one. The first few must not have tasted that good for some reason, baby food beef anyone!! The funny thing is when it came to the last one, bananas, there were several empty jars. Apparently they are pretty good. Here are some pictures from the shower.Dad, Terry, Me, and Mom

Grammy with Me and Bella and Lesli and Lexi

Our sweet friend Crystal

4 generations

This is Aaron eating big people food. And notice he is smiling.

This is Aaron being forced to eat baby food. Not exactly excited. But he was a good sport and let Tiffany feed him out of each of the jars.

Terry better get use to that stuff.

My belly is taking over Tiffany's entire body. Bella must be getting really big :)

Hostesses! Lori, Tiffany, Niki, Mom and Lesli. Notice my belly is covering Mom up.

He's always doing that!!

Not sure who the winner is on this one! Oh yeah and this can count as my 34 weeks picture!

Terry, Me, Bella, Lexi, Lesli, and Buddy

My how time is flying by. We have less than 6 weeks before this little one will be joining us. We absolutely cannot wait for her to get here. Terry now sings to her every night. I seriously think she knows when he is around my belly because she always reacts when he puts his hands on me. It is pretty cool and I can't wait to see their interaction once she is outside my belly. I thank God everyday for this precious man he put in my life and this precious life inside of me.

0 comments: