Richards Reflections

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dr.'s Appt.

Today I had my 34 week dr.'s appt. I wasn't expecting her to check me but SURPRISE!!!! She did. I had some white blood cells in my urine so she wanted to make sure I didn't have an infection and she decided to check and see if I was dilated. I am not dilated at all but she did say "I think I'm feeling the baby's head". YEAH!!! That means the girl is in position. I had a feeling she was because when she had the hiccups today I felt them lower than I normally do. My next appointment is in 2 weeks and she said at that time she would be able to tell me better how big she is and all that good stuff. That will be my last 2 week checkup and then we go every week until she gets here. YIKES!!! Part of me feels like these last few weeks will take forever and part of me sees it flying by. I have GOT to get my bags packed and buy Bella's coming home outfit. I still have so much to do but all I really want to do is sleep. She is sucking the life out of me, but that's ok!! Just thought I would give a quick middle of the week surprise update.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sh'e gonna be here sooner than you think! Pack your bag!!!!! Get the outfit! I'm telling you, May 12th!

Stacy said...

Woohoo! Getting closer.
My doc estimated Zach to be a low 8 pounder.

yeah.........he so wasn't. ;p