Richards Reflections

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Scared Baby

So today after school I was standing in the hall talking to a teacher. Suddenly I sneezed. I think I scared the baby. I felt it move from the middle of my belly to the right side. I just imagine a scared cat with all of it limbs spread out. This is the first time I have felt it move while I was standing up. I'm still not feeling it all the time. As a matter of fact that was only the 4th time I've felt it. But it was quite funny because I totally lost concentration on what this teacher was talking to me about and was staring at my stomach like something was going to jump out of it.

No other news to report except that my bodily functions aren't working very well. To much info, I know, but it's my blog!! People don't tell you EVERYTHING about what it's like to be pregnant. Luckily so far I've had the bare minimum in the symptoms area. Just some of my parts have quit functioning appropriately. OH WELL, I'm gonna have a baby!!

0 comments: