Richards Reflections

Friday, September 28, 2007

Really?

It is so weird how this whole "we really are having a baby" thing does not feel real yet. I even forget throughout the day that I am pregnant. I am still starving the majority of the time. Thank goodness no morning sickness yet. I get a little nauseated in the evening for a minute, then it goes away. I also had to go buy some maternity pants because I have already grown out of my clothes. Of course some of that has to do with the fact that all the hormones and medication I was on previously had caused me to gain a couple extra pounds. Even with that this doesn't seem real. We have had negative pregnancy tests for 6 years so it is unreal to me that this is for real. My mind is not wrapping around it. I had someone tell me yesterday that it wasn't real for her until she went into labor. I hope that doesn't happen. I'm sure on Tuesday things will become more clear. We have the ultrasound. Still quite nervous about it but can't wait to see the little munchkin. It is still kind of a blob but I'm sure it will be a cute blob. Anyway just thought I would check-in. I hope people are still reading this and I'm not just writing to myself. Comments are still welcome, that way I know I'm not just talking to myself :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We LOVE YOUR WRITINGS WE ARE SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL. WE CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BABY(BABIES) TO GET HERE..KEEP ON WRITING

WE LOVE YA'LL VERY MUCH

PAWPAW/MEMA

Anonymous said...

I'm still reading...keep writing! Very excited for you two!