Richards Reflections

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I'M HUNGRY!!!

WOW!! This is still setting in. I'm having some symptoms, mainly fatigue and hunger. I get pretty tired in the afternoons. I'm doing good to stay awake to give myself my shots at 4:30. I also will get insanly hungry and it comes out of nowhere. I mean I'll just be minding my own business and then all of the sudden......I NEED FOOD!!! Today we went to Scholtzsky's and I ordered a LARGE sandwich. The little guy said "um, that feeds two people" I said, "I'm very aware of that, I'm pregnant and hungry." I mean seriously don't mess with a hungry pregnant woman. I'm afraid I may naw my arm off one of these days if for some reason I can't get to some food. Needless to say the hunger thing is my biggest symptom right now. As I write this I am waiting "patiently" for Terry to fix me some eggo waffles. He seems to be taking his sweet time while I feel my stomach eating itself.

Another thing I feel is all kinds of stuff going on in my stomach. I think that little thing is going to wreck havoc on me. Oh well, can't wait to meet the little one. SO LONG to go.

I have another HCG test in the morning. It makes me nervous but we are praying and confident that everything will be fine. I can't wait for that ultrasound in a couple of weeks. HEARTBEAT!!!! So tiny but that little heart should be beating strong.

Well I must go. Terry just brought me waffles. Time to eat!!!!

0 comments: