Richards Reflections

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Happy Anniversary Terry!!

Today Terry and I have been married for 7 years. It's hard to believe that so much time has passed since that scorching hot day in 2000. In honor of our 7th anniversary I thought I would list 7 things I love about Terry. In no particular order...

1. He can always make me laugh, even when I don't want too.
2. His unconditional love for me.
3. His support through all of this Infertility yucky stuff.
4. He is my best friend!
5. He will do anything I ask of him and he NEVER complains.
6. I love, love, love that other people in our lives often say they wish they had a relationship like ours.
7. He is just plain WoNdErFuL!!

Terry, you are a precious gift in my life. I love you more than ever!! Not only do I look forward to the next 7 years but I look forward to the rest of our lives. I have no idea why God put you in my life but you are definitely one of the best gifts He has ever given me. You are my rock and support more than I could ever imagine. I love you all the way to the moon and back!!!!


Here is a flashback to September 2, 2000!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too sweetheart. Why do those pictures look soo old? It was just yesterday that your grandpa was teaching us all about the four F's.. I look forward to each new day with you, as we take part in this adventure we call life. Heres to many more wonderful years together. I LoVe you a wole very much lot.

Terry

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You haven't changed a bit!