Richards Reflections

Monday, July 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today was my Dad's Birthday so we went to Kemah to eat at the favorite restaurant, The Flying Dutchman. This is where we always go when we go down there to eat. We had a good group and good conversation. Niki of course kept us all entertained with her hilarious stories. You never know what that girl is gonna do. Tim and his girlfriend Alyssa came. And of course, Terry and I. I took a couple of pictures, Courtney took the rest.
I took this one of Courtney, but the budding photographer herself took the rest of these pictures.Tim and AlyssaNiki

Terry

Me (she actually pose me in this one)

and the birthday group!!!

We had a great time. I love you Dad!!!

As for me, I am feeling fine. Not sure if that is a good thing or bad, but praying for the best. I'm still cramping a little. I hope that is a good sign!!!!

0 comments: