Richards Reflections

Thursday, December 1, 2011

RSV

Brynlee started coughing when we were in Dallas and it got progressively worse. Terry took her to the doctor this week and we have been visited by the dreaded RSV. Breathing treatments every four hours, even through the night. YUCK! It looks like this could be my kiddo with respiratory problems. I am so sorry to be passing this on to her. Asthma plagued me as a child and I really hoped that my babies wouldn't have to deal with it. Doctor said she would be more likely to have asthma since she had RSV. The crazy thing is, besides her having a cough you would never know she was sick. She is so sweet natured. Hoping to get rid of this mess soon. She has also decided to quite sleeping through the night. Her coughing wakes her up and then she thinks she needs to nurse. I am one tired mama!

Photobucket

sweet girl with her daddy.

0 comments: