Richards Reflections

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas at Home

We continued our tradition of opening our family presents on Christmas Eve and then Santa came on Christmas Morning. What a special year it was to celebrate with our newest addition. I am so unbelievably blessed as a mommy. Isabella was so sweet to help her baby sister unwrap her presents.




Photobucket
I love these sweet sisters so much! They are my heart and soul.

Photobucket
The girls and I all got Toms this year. I love that they give a pair of shoes to someone in need for every pair that you buy. I LOVE these shoes. They are so comfy and super cute!

Photobucket
Santa was good to the girls this year.


I love her little voice in this video.

Photobucket
I never post pictures of Gabby. Here she is in her Christmas sweater.

We had a great family Christmas. Terry and I both got some good stuff too! I love this time of year so much and it is so much more fun experiencing it through my kiddos.



0 comments: