Richards Reflections

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas with the Griffin Side

My mom's side of the family had Christmas at my Aunt Kay and Sandra's house in Galveston. The whole clan was there but for some reason I only took a couple of pictures. I need to get back to "annoying Emily picture taker". I'll work on that. All the kiddos had fun playing together. They all have someone to play with because Courtney and Madi are a year apart and Bella, Lexi, and Ryan are all within 3 months of each other. Maybe someday Brynlee will have a friend. We always have a great time when we get together. There are always lots of laughs. I wish we got together more often. Hint, hint family.

Photobucket
Try not to be too jealous that Jasmine and Ariel came to celebrate Christmas with us.

Photobucket
Daddy and Bryn

And that wraps up Christmas 2011!

0 comments: