Richards Reflections

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Very Own "Tiny Dancer"

Tonight a dream came true for me, my big girl started dance. She is taking Ballet and Tap and the studio happens to be right here in our neighborhood. It is so convienient. The first class was pretty funny. Bella really only wanted to wear her Ballet shoes and was not to interested in Tap. She even started crying when class was over because she wanted to put her Ballet shoes back on and dance some more. She dances around the house all the time and I'm hopping that she loves class as much as she does dancing at home. I think it will take some time getting use to the structure of it all but I, of course, she major potential!

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketAlign Center

Photobucket

Photobucket

We will have videos to post soon!!

1 comments:

Hayley said...

That makes my heart happy too. I can't wait for Burkley to start dance! I was her age when I started!!!