Richards Reflections

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Finally!!!

Well I finally took some "after" pictures of the house. AND we got a new couch!!! It is so comfy and soft and I love to take my afternoon naps on it. But first here are some pictures of how we got started. Like I have said before, we had alot of help getting all of the painting done.Dad got us started painting samples on the walls.

I attempted to take off the hand rail. It didn't work for me so Dad ended up having to finish it.

Working hard!!

Crystal

Donald

Terry (acting silly as always)

Mom (she definitely worked the hardest)

I have to say it was really cold in the house . Crystal caught me and Mom snuggling.

Cheese!!

Yes, they were watching T.V.!! No furniture in the house yet, but the cable was hooked up.
PRIORITIES!!

And the furniture arrives. Dinning Room.

Living Room from the kitchen. And our new couch!!!

Living Room from the dinning room. And the new couch!!

Living Room from the front door. And the new couch!!

Front entry way

New light

Upstairs hallway. To the right is the loft area, which is a mess so no pictures yet. To the right is our bedroom, also a mess. Straight ahead is the guest bathroom and around the corner to the right are the guest room and Bella's room.
Guest Bathroom

Guest Bedroom. We still have some work to do in here.

AND our work in progress.......Bella's room!!!

Back Deck

Sorry for the blurriness, but this is Terry's favorite place....outside by the fire.

So that is the majority of the house. We didn't make any changes in the kitchen so it is still the same. We are still working on the loft area and several other things but we are getting there. I also must mention that Ross and my brother Tim helped out a WHOLE LOT but somehow managed to stay away from the camera. So that is our house. I will post the last of the pictures when we finally get things completely finished.

0 comments: