Richards Reflections

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

All About ME!!

A Little About Me...

1. What is your occupation?
High School Counselor

2. What color are your socks right now?
Not wearing any. They wouldn't look to cute with my pointy toe heels.

3. What are you listening to right now?
The A/C humming and people talking in the office next to me.

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Frosted Cheerios, I'm still hungry thought!!

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
I can but I REALLY don't like to.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Hot pink or yellow


7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Terry

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Well I stole it off her blog, so I can't say she sent it to me, BUT I do LOVE her.

9. How old are you today?
The big 3-0

10. Favorite drink?
Well it is Dr Pepper but I can't drink to many of those these days so I'd have to say water.

11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Soccer. Let's Go DYNAMO!!

12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yep!

13. Pets?
N-O!

14. Favorite food?
Chicken Fried Steak, Mashed potatoes, Roast - good ole East Texas meals.

15. Last movie you watched?
Can't even remember.

16. Favorite Day of the Year?
Last day of school!!!

17. What do you do to vent anger?
cry, yell, it's not pretty

18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
cabbage patch dolls and the old magnolia tree in the front yard in Kilgore.

19. What is your favorite, fall or spring?
I LOVE them both!!
20. Hugs or kisses?
both

21. Cherry or Blueberry?
Cherry, flavoring though, not the real things.

25. Living arrangements?
In our new house!!

26. What is on the floor of your closet?
shoes and some dirty clothes.

30. Favorite smell?
apple cinnamon

31. What inspires you?
my unborn baby girl!! and these kiddos that I work with on a daily basis. I can't imagine some of the struggles they have dealt with.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You BETTER L-O-V-E the person you stole this from!!! hehe...