Richards Reflections

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Not Much to Report!

Well I thought I would post a quick update. My blog has suddenly gotten very boring. Actually I think that is a good thing. Everything is very normal. I am still feeling good. Still hungry and sleepy. My belly is starting to pop out a little. I need to get Terry to take some pictures. I tried to do it myself but it didn't work out very well.

I haven't told my staff at work and certainly not any of the kids. My office knows but none of the teachers know. Well yesterday morning we had pictures, assembly, then Clyde (assistant principal) and I had to go to a funeral for one of our teachers fathers. So as I was watching the kids take pictures I happen to mention to one of our pregnant teens that I needed to go eat before the day got started or it would be lunchtime before I got to eat anything. I went back to my office and scarfed down my cereal and then walked back out into the hall. This student that I had been talking to comes walking through about that time and says "Mrs. Richards you look pregnant, you must be really full." I started laughing, Mrs. Jacobs (she knows) was standing there and nearly fell over. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to hide this for much longer. I plan on telling the staff after the next ultrasound which is in a little over a week. I think this student suspects that I am pregnant because she has asked me at least twice in the last couple of weeks when I'm going to have kids.

Anyway that's all I've got for now. Keep praying for this little miracle inside me. Pray for it's health and that it continues to grow and develop as it should.

0 comments: