Richards Reflections

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Little Baby


Here is the ultrasound I promised a week ago. The arrow is pointing to the actual baby. The circular looking thing to the right of it is the yolk sac. Pretty cool. Of course now the baby has doubled in size. It is now the size of a blueberry.

So far I haven't had throwing up morning sickness but I sure have been nauseated a few times. I felt pretty rotten this morning so I decided to take saltine crackers in the car with me. Word of advice: Never put stale saltine crackers in your mouth when you are pregnant (or not). I didn't realize they were stale, oh my goodness, that was the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted. Thank goodness I had an empty Kleenex box in the car to spit it out into. DISGUSTING!! That was definitely the closest I've come to throwing up and with good reason. Other than that I am dead tired ALL the time but it gets really bad right after lunch. Of course when you stuff yourself, that can wear a person out. Food is still an obsession at this point. So much so that today while I should have been concentrating on the meeting I was having with our LPC, a police officer, and a student who is being abused by her boyfriend all I could think about was a Breakfast Jack from Jack-in-the-Box. I know, I know, BAD school counselor. I only zoned out for a minute or so and she was totally being listened to by the important folks. Needless to say I did eat a Breakfast Jack for lunch..........and a Supreme Croissant. YUMMY!!

Well that's all I have for now. I need to go take a nap or eat something :)

0 comments: