Richards Reflections

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wedding Reception

I know it has been awhile since we have posted. We have been pretty busy which is a good thing because it gives us less time to think. I like that. Several weekends ago we made a quick trip to Corsicana. Terry's oldest brother Randy got married. Terry and the Groom

Our niece Taylor (Randy's youngest)

Our Brother-In-Law Jerry. Now this is a rare sighting in Corsicana!!!

We had a nice time while we were there.

They have moved Terry's Granny Summerall into an assisted living place so they were cleaning out her townhouse. Terry and I acquired two antique pieces of furniture that we are very excited about. I wish I had have taken pictures of them but I didn't even think about it. We are having them restored so we wont get them for a while but when we do I will post pictures.



0 comments: