Richards Reflections

Monday, August 13, 2007

A Trip to our "Happy Place"

After a very emotional day on Thursday (I threw myself a pity party), we picked ourselves back up, brushed ourselves off and headed to Nacogdoches. Nac, as many of you know, is my happy place. Our good friend Ross was graduating from SFA. Congrats Ross, you did it!!!
This is what a college grad looks like :)


We had planned this trip several months ago and it couldn't have fallen at a better time. Our sweet friend Crystal made the trip with us, she is also a Lumberjack.

We had a great time and it was great to get away from "real life" for a little while. Of course we hit all the bookstores and got some SFA loot. We also ate our favorite chicken from Chicken Express. We got to tour the new University Center. BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so impressed with what my hiked up tution paid for.Inside the University Center.


This is a view of the Rusk building from the second story balcony of Starbucks in the UC. You can no longer drive through here but it looks awesome.


Another view from the balcony towards the Chemistry building


Terry and I on the balcony.

We had a great time and as always I can't wait to go back. I (we) have so many good memories there and it makes me so happy to be there. Ax' Em Jacks!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

if I had only known. We were in Jacksonville we could have met up. We need to plan a trip to Nac together. I am so jealous!!