Richards Reflections

Thursday, April 7, 2011

24 weeks

How Far Along: 24 weeks
Size of baby: about 12 inches/size of an ear of corn, 1lb 6ozs
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained about 20 lbs (oh lordy!)
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing mostly maternity clothes now.
Gender: It's a GIRL!
Movement: She is a wiggle worm! I'm pretty sure she moves more than Bella did. We have been watching her move from the outside for a couple of weeks now!
Sleep: Getting better. I know I shouldn't get use to it though
What I miss: Sleeping on my back.
Cravings: Chocolate Milkshakes!
Symptoms: I am dead tired!
Best Moment this week: I just love feeling her move!


Photobucket

I have had 2 doctors appointments this week. I had my monthly OB visit on Monday. Her heartbeat was 157. I'm pretty sure it was a little higher because she had just finished up with some jazzercise. HA!

Photobucket

Today I had an ultrasound to check the placenta previa. Because we had not been there in 6 weeks they did a full ultrasound. I certainly did not mind it at all. I love getting to see her precious little self again. Her measurements are averaging at 23 weeks and 5 days. It was also discovered that her second toe is longer than her big toe. Taking after Mommy and Daddy on that one. She looks great! The placenta has moved and will hopefully continue to move. It doesn't have that much further to go so I am hopeful that it will do what we need it to do.

Photobucket

Bella went with us again and was so sweet through the whole ultrasound. She whispered about things she was seeing and hearing. She was a little nervous but she held Mommy's hand for quite some time during the scan. She did announce at the end that she was "going to cowege and then going to get married". I really love that little little girl!


Photobucket


0 comments: