Richards Reflections

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Warrenton - Antiques Weekend

I have been hearing about the Antiques Weekend in Warrenton, Tx for some time now. I have heard about all the really fun old stuff they have there. I finally got to go today!! This morning Mom, Dad, Terry, Bella and I took off to Warrenton to see what the fuss was all about. We knew we could possibly in for some rain but we headed down the road anyway. We were armed with panchos and umbrellas and stayed fairly dry. There was so much to see that it was kinda overwhelming.

Dad bought him a couple of old pocket watches. He loves pocket watches!

One place I HAD to go was the Junk Gypsy booth. I had heard about it from my cousin Tiffany and it was everything I imagined it to be. They had some really fun shirts so of course I had to join in the fun. I might have gotten more than one.....

I even have my very own baby junk gypsy. She is pretty cute!



Here is a better picture of her shirt as she was not cooperating....imagine that!


We had to work on keeping Bella dry because she did not want the umbrella or the pancho over her. Her shoes and bottom of her pants were a little wet but she was REALLY good considering she was in her stroller all day. She finally lost it on the way to the car. Guess we left just in time!! But not before I got my best find of the day....


I could not pass this precious thing up. It was only $20 and looks so cute in her room. I have always wanted something like this and it is perfect!!

By the time we got to the truck the rain had REALLY started to pour on us. But we did not melt. We headed out and decided to go back through Fayetville. I think I want to move there. It was the cutest little town and everything was so neat and clean. We ate dinner there.......

or at least some of us did. Little miss fell asleep right there in the high chair. Poor thing was SO sleepy she couldn't take it any more. Good thing she already had her pj's on. I go out to eat in my pj's all the time.....don't you? :)

Don't worry, we didn't make her sleep in the high chair for too long. After dinner we headed back to Houston. We had a great day even through the rain. We are already making plans for the Spring to make a weekend of it!!! I can't wait!!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Did you see annalee? Your iron lady is so great! I might like it more than mine and it was so cheap! You better have gotten me a shirt or your in trouble, you can't have bellas shoe back if you didn't. I'm going with you in the spring!!!!