Richards Reflections

Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter

We had Easter at our house this year. It was our first official holiday with Mom's side of the family since we lost Grammy. We finally got a picture of all the great grandkids together, which was quite a disaster, but I couldn't help but wish Grammy was there to be in the picture with all the kids. It was great to have everyone over. The girls had to hunt Easter eggs in the house because the weather was yucky. Good thing that Easter bunny knows how to get in so he could hide those eggs!!Baby girls, Lexi and Bella

Sisters

Great Grandkids


Courtney and her eggs


Ryan...I love this picture.





This picture cracks me up because my brother is not a fan of the camera (a trait that his niece has picked up from him) and he got in this picture AND smiled all on his on....Miracle.


Bella being her sassy self in her Easter dress.


I hope everyone had as great of an Easter as we did!

0 comments: