Richards Reflections

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bluebonnets

A few weeks ago we took Bella to take her picture in the Bluebonnets. She stared at them, tried to eat them, and refused to look at the camera. This is becoming a trend....not wanting to look at the camera. It's KILLING me!!! So I got what I could and have actually played just a tad at editing a couple of these pictures. I just used the windows live editing tools but am working on learning photoshop. We'll see what happens. Here are a few of my favs of Bella.


We also met up with Kelly, Robby and baby Anthony. Anthony is 4 months old and is such a sweet little guy. He just happens to also be a Dr. Schnell miracle baby. Here are a few pictures of the DeSanto family because I just couldn't help myself.I love Anthony's face in this picture, it cracks me up.

My favorite picture!!



0 comments: