Richards Reflections

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Isabella is 3 months old!

I can't believe Isabella is 3 months old!!! She has been so much fun. Her personality is coming through daily. Terry and I both think she is going to be a little goofy. But hey, she comes by it naturally. Neither one of us ever claimed we weren't goofy. We get lots of smiles and are waiting very patiently for a giggle or two. She loves the silly sounds Daddy makes. She is starting to push up a little bit when she is on her tummy. It amazes me how quickly she is changing. She loves to kick at her toys. Terry says she is practicing for her soccer stardom one day.

It has been really hard for me to leave her everyday. Most mornings she is still asleep when I leave, but on the mornings she is awake and smiling I usually end up being late. Well lets face it, I'm usually late anyway. I'm already looking forward to Thanksgiving break so that I can spend a whole week with her. Going back to work has been one of the hardest things I have ever done, but I have been successful. I have a picture of her the desktop of my computer at work. I have two monitors one of which I rarely use so I see her pretty little sleeping face on it all day long. Sometimes I find myself just staring, then I get sad and I have to bring myself back to reality. Kids come back Monday so I know that I will stay busy but I will still miss her like crazy. Thank goodness for NANA!!! At least I know she is being loved on all day.


OOPS!!! HELP!!


Look at that face!!! I just want to kiss her all day long!!!
She is our SUNSHINE!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy says "In the second picture, I think she is trying to smell the Monkey's butt to see if he is the one that Pooped!"

Anonymous said...

We can't get the video to play!! Love, Mom