Richards Reflections

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bath Time

Bella LOVES bath time as is evident by the smile in the first picture. Daddy also LOVES bath time. Even though she is in the little tub they still find a way to play. I have a feeling when she is big enough to take a bath in the big tub we will have an enormous mess when bath time is over. I use to help Terry give her a bath but I have been booted to towel duty. I'm ok with that because it is more fun to watch the two of them. Of course I get her when she is mad because she is cold and she is not a fan of lotion (yes, mom I warm it up first). Anyway I took these pictures last night and thought they were cute. The first one is the best "smiling" picture I have captured from her. I hope ya'll enjoy bath time as much as we do!!

0 comments: