Richards Reflections

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Life with Bella

Well a week has gone by and I can't believe it. She is a week old today and I'm pretty sure we love her more and more each second. It seems like she has always been with us. She has kept us up a couple of nights and slept through a couple of nights. Hopefully we will continue with the sleeping and not staying awake. She is nursing very well now but unfortunately not gaining any weight. She weighed 7lbs 4.9ozs when she was born, 6lbs 15.5ozs Thursday when we brought her home, 6lbs 14.5ozs on Friday when we went to the doctor (she had a rash), and 6lbs 11ozs today when we went back to the doctor. She is eating like crazy so I'm not sure why she is still loosing weight. I guess she is just going to be a little girl, that is ok with me. We have to go back to the doctor on Friday for another weigh in. Here are some pictures we have taken this week. Those that know me well, know that I am pretty much obsessed with pictures.


Several hours old

1 day old

2 days old
Getting dressed and ready to leave the hospital


First photo shoot :)


Trying out the car seat!

We're home and in Daddy's arms

Thank you Stacy!!!!!

3 days old

First home bath with Mommy!!


I just figured out I didn't take any pictures on Day 4. What is wrong with me????


5 days old

The Richards Family

6 days old
With cousin Courtney

Hanging out with Uncle Tim or TEUM as we pronounce it.

Cousins Courtney and Ryan with Bella. Courtney held the two of them so naturally!!

1 week old
Great Aunt Kay


Isn't she lovely!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bella is just beautiful! Love all of the bows! I can't wait until I can get my holding time in!!! Love all of ya'll!!! Aunt Marcia

Melibelle said...

Congrats!!! I've been away from my computer so I was unaware you had her! She's beautiful and yall' are a beautiful family!! :):)

Melissa