Richards Reflections

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Strawberry Pickin'

We made our very first visit to Froberg's in Alvin for some strawberry pickin'. I can't believe this was the first time I had been out there. I have enjoyed their fresh vegetables for years because my mom goes out there quite a bit. We pretty much looked like we were on a field trip. I drove the "bus" or at least that is what if felt like. HA! We had Bella, Brynlee, Courtney, Ryan, my mom, her friend Nancy, and me all in the car. Thank goodness we just got a vehicle big enough for us all to fit. When we got there we were shocked to find that there was a REALLY long car line to get in to the parking lot. I would say it took us a good 30 minutes to park. Apparently we weren't the only ones with that idea. We finally got in and I took the 3 big kids to pick strawberries while Mom and Nancy shopped inside with Brynlee. I really enjoyed the experience and Courtney was so sweet making sure the little's had plenty of strawberries.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think we will go back. Just not on the last day of Spring Break!

0 comments: