Richards Reflections

Thursday, March 10, 2011

20 weeks

How Far Along: 20 weeks
Size of baby: about 6.5 inches/size of a banana
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained about 15 lbs (yikes!)
Maternity Clothes: I'm pretty much into maternity clothes now. Definitely in the pants area. Although my favorite pair of jeans still fit with the rubber band trick. I can still wear most of my regular tops but the belly is getting snug!
Gender: It's a GIRL!
Movement: I'm pretty sure this little girl is practicing her circus acts! She moves a lot but I love it.
Sleep: It comes and goes.
What I miss: Dr. Pepper.....
Cravings: I have discovered Frustista Feezes from Taco Bell. Oh my!! They are some yummy goodness!
Symptoms: I am dead tired!
Best Moment this week: Felling the baby move and getting to hear the heartbeat at the doctor's appointment on Monday. 146 beats per minute!

Photobucket
Don't be jealous of how awesome I look. HA!

0 comments: