Richards Reflections

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba

Terry and I took Bella to see Yo Gabba Gabba live. To say she loved it would be a major understatement! Watching her was so much fun! I think I watched her and her reactions more than I did the show. The show was at the Hobby Center which is wear we go to see musicals. It was great to take her to the same theater.


Photobucket

I had a Foofa dress made for her to wear. She was so excited to wear it. I'm really not sure that she has a favorite character. She seems to love them all!

Photobucket
Bella and Daddy in their D.J. Lance glasses.

Photobucket
Oh dear! I love this girl!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Biz Markie showed up and I actually think he was Bella's favorite part of the show. He does "Biz's Beats" where he beatboxes. Bella always tries to beatbox along with Biz when she watches the show on TV. At the live show Biz actually sat down on the stage and invited kiddos up to beatbox with him. Bella wanted to go down there with him so bad she didn't know what to do. She kept saying, "It's my turn!". There was no way we could get down there so she never got her turn. We are pretty sure she was dreaming about it the next morning because she was saying, "It's my turn!" in her sleep. She really loves Biz!

Photobucket

We had such a good time at Yo Gabba Gabba!

0 comments: