Richards Reflections

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas

This year we moved Christmas Eve and Christmas Day up by one day. We did our family gifts on the 23rd. I must admit I did not do good at all taking pictures of Christmas this year. I suppose I just wanted to actually be in the moment as opposed to worrying about preserving the memory on camera. We still got a couple of cute pictures.

Photobucket

Bella is VERY into My Little Pony right now. She also loves mermaids. These are My Little Pony Mermaids. They are also very small with lots of little pieces. I'm not sure WHAT we were thinking!!

Photobucket

She is also VERY into the Disney Princesses. She was beside herself that she has all of them now. They are constantly being undressed and redressed. They all share clothes but she knows which dress belongs on each doll. Smart girl!

Photobucket

Christmas Eve morning was our Christmas Day morning. Santa brought Bella a new kitchen and some new food. So fun. The night before we told her that Santa was coming and she was so excited. I got the feeling that she thought she was going to be able to see him. I gently told her he would be coming while she was asleep and she wouldn't get to see him. I broke my baby girls heart. Her whole face fell and big-o tears started streaming down her face in a silent cry before she fell into her daddy's chest. It was so sad but fortunately short lived.

Photobucket

Last year we started a tradition of my parents coming over Christmas morning and watching Bella get her Santa gifts, then cooking breakfast. They came again this year! Somehow I missed getting pictures of them being there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a MESS!! Oh well, At least she was having fun.

0 comments: