Richards Reflections

Monday, June 14, 2010

Memorial Day

Memorial Day this year was nice and laid back. We started out the day with the Diva in her pool and sliding on her slide.

Daddy set it up so that her slide would go into her pool so she had a big time..... crown and all!


Early in the afternoon I got a text from Lesli asking if we wanted to go out on the boat. Of course we did!! Lucky for us they put the boat in right near our house so after nap time we met up and went for a ride.

Bella loves the boat and she loves to go fast. I think we may have a daredevil on our hands! She would stand in the seat and tell Buddy to "go fast!".

I'm not sure what the girls are doing here but I think it is so funny. I pulled Bella's outfit out to dress her after we got out and Lesli started cracking up because she had brought the same outfit for Lexi. Of course you can't miss that picture opportunity!

Those are some really cute girls!

Happy "Late" Memorial Day!!

0 comments: