Richards Reflections

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Madi Turns 6!

Madi turned 6 this month. It's hard to believe all these babies are growing up. She had her party at Acrosports. I'm pretty sure Terry had the most fun of all the kids. Same as last year. It's funny because last year I was pregnant at Madi's party and this year Bella was there with us.The Birthday Girl!!

Sweet Cousins!

Madi and Courtney

Bella and Ryan. They are so interested in each other. They laugh and smile at each other every time they are together. I hope they will be great friends.


Mom and Dad with the babies. Courtney was sitting with Madi at the table and I didn't want to interrupt her to take a picture. She wouldn't have been very happy with me. Can't wait until Chrismas to get some good shots of all the kiddos together.

0 comments: