Richards Reflections

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Beauty and the Beast

Last weekend we drove up to Dallas to see my "little" cousin Calli as Belle in Beauty and the Beast. She is a sophomore in high school this year and scored the lead role. There is definitely something to be said for that. I of course began crying as soon as she started singing. I am so proud of her. She is the youngest of the grandchildren on my Dad's side of the family and this was the first time that we have seen her perform. She did a great job and I look forward to the next couple of years of high school musicals with her.

Belle and Bella

Gaston and Belle

Signing autographs

Calli and Tiffany

Us with Belle and the Beast


Courtney with one of her favorite people.

Courtney was so funny throughout the show. My favorite part was when Belle (Calli) gave her father a scarf and told him that she made it just for him. Courtney said (loudly) "Calli did NOT make that scarf". I started cracking up!! Typical Courtney.

1 comments:

Kelly & Robby said...

Ok, how do you get those pretty backgrounds for your blog...mine is getting boring! I'm ready for a new background. What website do I go to?