Richards Reflections

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday, Isabella!!

Dear Isabella,
 
    It is so hard to believe you have blessed our lives for 4 whole years.  You drive us batty and then turn around and crack us up on a daily basis.  You can be a sass and then turn around and be so loving and sweet.  You always seem to know when to give out the "I love you's" and "Mommy, you are so beautiful's".  You love school and dance and always get rave reviews about your behavior.  I wish we could say the same about the behavior at home.  We are working on it :).  Though, I am grateful that you are always on your best behavior when we aren't around.  I always say, I'd rather you act a fool with us than others.  You are still working on your relationship with your sister.  She loves you with all her heart and I really do think the feeling is mutual, you just have a little more trouble showing it sometimes.  You do have some super sweet moments with her, though.  You love to "carry" her and kiss her and hug her.  This year has seen a lot of changes for you with her entering our lives and some of it has been hard but for the most part you have adjusted well.  The most hilarious things come out of your mouth.  I never know what you are going to say but you often make us laugh.  You are doing well in school.  Our end of the year conference showed that you are better at math than reading.  I found that very interesting.  Nothing like Mommy or Daddy on that front.  You still love your Barbie's the most when it comes to your toys.  But more importantly they are the Disney princess Barbies.  Princesses and Barbies, what more could a girl ask for.  Well maybe princess dress-up, you love that too!  You love to sing.  And I mean REALLY love to sing.  I love to listen to you sing.  I'm often very impressed with the way you can carry a tune and even more impressed when you harmonize.  You know the words to most songs on the radio and all the songs on your ipod.  We have a lot of dance parties at your request and we all dance our hearts out.  You give the best kisses and hugs and luckily you give them out a whole lot freer than you use too.

Isabella, you are precious in every way and I love you more than you will ever know.  I am so lucky to be your mommy and love watching you learn and grow.  You are my sunshine.........  I love you, Mommy


Photobucket

0 comments: