Richards Reflections

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Brynlee is 4 months

Dear Brynlee,
You are smiling and giggling all the time. Your little smile lights up your whole face. You are so social and just smile and interact with everyone. You are still a little thing wearing size 1 diapers and 3 month clothes. You make my heart smile all the time. I miss you so much while I'm at work but I know Nana is taking really good care of you (and spoiling you a little bit too). You really love watching your sister and she is getting better with you every day. You enjoy laying on your back under your play mat and playing with your toys that hang down. You grab them and swat at them with both hands. You also chew on everything! You bring sunshine to our days little shugie and I love you so much! Mommy

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: