Richards Reflections

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bella's 3rd Birthday Party!

Bella had her 3rd birthday party and I will call it a success. I wanted to do low key this year but still wanted her to have a good party. We invited some of her favorite friends and put some water in the pool and let the kids play.

Photobucket

Natalie, Bella, and Kenzie playing in the water.
P.S. I love this pool!

Photobucket

Bella got some great presents from her friends. She was very excited to open presents. I think she will probably be asking to open more presents for a while. I'm pretty sure that might have been her favorite part of the party!

Photobucket

Precious Garrett! The most laid back easy going little boy I have ever met.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bella wanted a princess cake so she got one. She actually watches youtube video's on how to make princess cakes. It cracks me up.

Photobucket

Our precious little family.

Photobucket

Natalie, Bella, and Avery

Photobucket

Eating some cake. Possibly the second favorite part of the party for Bella.

Photobucket

Bella with Aunt Angie and Granny.

Photobucket

Sweet Natalie

Photobucket

Terry got out the sidewalk chalk and the girls played with it on the deck for quite some time. They were covered in chalk. Oh well!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bella and her "Natawie"

It's hard to believe she is 3.

0 comments: