Richards Reflections

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

There are so many things that I have to be thankful for this year. I have a precious husband and daughter that I love more than life itself. I thank God every day that he chose me to be Terry's wife and Bella's mommy. I am thankful for a husband that goes above and beyond for me. I am thankful that he is such an incredible daddy to our girl. I am thankful for a little girl that never fails to entertain. I am thankful for the unsolicited hugs, kisses, and "I wud you, Mommy". I am thankful for our health. I am thankful for a roof over our head. I'm thankful for my parents that have helped us out in more ways than we can ever repay them. I am thankful for their unconditional love and support. I am thankful for a job that I enjoy and that reminds me daily how lucky I was growing up and am today. I am thankful for friends who love me as I am. I am thankful for tiny blessings. I am thankful for this life, which I wouldn't trade for anything.

We spent the day at my parents house and Mom definitely did not disappoint with the cookin'. YUM-O!!!! I've been looking forward to this meal for quite a while now and was very excited to finally eat it. I forgot my camera so I took all the pictures with my hipstamatic app on my iPhone.


Photobucket
I must admit that I not much of a dressin' kind of girl. I guess my taste buds changed this year because I ate it up this year. Drizzled in giblet gravy......goodness!
Photobucket
Then there are the ever famous egg noodles. These are a staple at Thanksgiving and Christmas and if I don't get to eat them....... well let's just say that is VERY sad. There have been fights over left over noodles. They are THAT good!
Photobucket
So much good food. Good thing I brought home lots of leftovers cause this is making me hungry!
Photobucket
The sweet potato casserole is awesome too. It makes me feel like I'm eating dessert while I'm eating my meal. Can't get better than that!
Photobucket
Oh the pie. Buttermilk. Pecan. Enough said.
Photobucket
I am so thankful for these to little girls. I am thankful for the little boy too. I am thankful that they all love each other. I am thankful to hear Bella say, "Wanna go see Ryan" "Wanna go see Courtney". She loves her cousins and I am thankful for that.

We had a great Thanksgiving. Hope you did too!

Happy Thanksgiving from the Richards'!

0 comments: