Richards Reflections

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hairspray!

Terry, Mom, Courtney, and I went to see Hairspray a few weeks back. It was so fun to watch how excited Courtney was to watch the show. I think her favorite characters were Amber and Penny. Penny was hilarious in the live show. I love her part in the movie but she was especially funny live! The whole cast was fabulous. This was a TUTS production and their were quite a few young kiddos in the show. I am always amazed at the talent of such young ones. I can't wait to start taking Bella to these shows. She loves dance and music and dressing up so I think she will really enjoy the theater when she gets a little older.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am REALLY enjoying getting to go to the theater so much right now!! We were suppose to go see Shrek Sunday night but Terry gave me a stomach virus kinda like that nasty one that hit our house last February (he had it last week). PRAY that Bella doesn't get it!! Mema and Papa went to see Shrek our place and Papa said he was sorry I got sick but it sure did turn out to be a good time for me to get sick :). I think they really enjoyed the show!!

0 comments: