Richards Reflections

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Go Big Blue!!

Friday night we headed back to my old stompin' grounds to watch the Mighty Mustangs play some football. My "little" cousin Braunsen is a senior and playing for the big blue! This week was our first official home game because the stadium has been under construction. It is amazing to see so many people in the stands. I don't remember there being that much blue in the stands when I was dancing on that field. It makes me proud to see so many people.

Kenzie's mama, Laura, picked Bella up her very own Mustang bow. I've got to get her a mini Wranglerette uniform!!

I feel pretty sure these ladies were not real excited that Bella was sitting between them. She was pretty busy!

There he is!! #55 is in the middle of the field. That's our boy!


By the way.... we won!!! We are 4-0!!

0 comments: