Richards Reflections

Sunday, April 18, 2010

WaRReNton

Oh how I love the Antique Show in Warrenton! This was our second Antique Show and it was even better than the first time because it was BEAUTIFUL outside. Perfect weather to shop outdoors. We went with Mom & Dad again (we love traveling with them ;) and we spent the night so we got 2 days of shopping!! We had SO MUCH FUN!! We got some really neat finds this time. I can NOT wait to go back in the Fall.
Bella had the perfect place to ride and nap......Lucky!

Notice Bella not looking at the camera. She thinks this is funny. I'm not sure if I think it's funny or not.


Testing out some pretty cool kid chairs.

Bella fell in L~O~V~E with the flamingos at Junk Gypsy.

I {big red puffy HEART} Junk Gypsy!



She loved them so much that we may just have come home with one and it might be hanging out in our front yard. Yes, we went there.

0 comments: