Richards Reflections

Monday, November 30, 2009

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas.

So we've gotten our Christmas decoration up, but unfortunately they are in jail....or so it seems. It is necessary to keep them safe from the small, but precious little girl that lives at our house. Well really it's for our own selfishness. If we didn't have the gate up we would be continually saying:

"No Ma'am"

"That's not for your hands"
" That's not a choice"
"NO BELLA"
and the ever popular
"ISABELLA GRACE!"
and so on.


It's safe to say that she loves the Christmas tree. Before the gate went up she was doing a fabulous job of taking the ornaments off the tree. She even put a dirty diaper IN the tree. That's what Daddy gets for not putting it in the trash. I understand her logic and she was just trying to help....I'm sure of that!

Thank goodness the gate is long enough to protect the tree and the stairs at the same time!!

Bella got a new stocking this year. I LOVE it. I ordered it from Pottery Barn Kids. I think I may just have to order the grown-ups in our house one as well, we need to all match!

I love these trees. I want to get a third one so they can be a little family just like us!!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

She is too cute and way to big! One day I will get to meet her. By the way, Hunter does not understand No either and it only get worse the older she gets. I just hope everyone thinks she's as cute as I do!