Richards Reflections

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I know, I know....I've been a bad blogger.

I have been horrible about blogging lately. I'm not sure why. After Puerto Rico I had 4 weeks left of summer and I just kinda quit blogging, and now I am back at work so things are pretty busy! I promise I will try and get back on top of things.


This particular post is now a month over due. Dad had a birthday and we celebrated at Outriggers again this year. It is in Seabrook and a great place to sit and watch the boats. We had a great time! The birthday boy and the Bell

Mom, me and the Bell

Me, Bella and Courtney (who started Kindergarten this year )

Dad and Ryan

Dad and the babies

Bella clapping about something

Me and Bell

Daddy and Bella watching the boats

The boys and Bella

The girls

Bella and her Uncle Tim. She likes him alot.

Sorry it took me so long to get this posted Dad!! I will do better!
Happy Birthday and We love you!

0 comments: