Richards Reflections

Thursday, December 11, 2008

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!

What an amazing surprise we had!!! When we were at the hospital with Grammy last night I kept hearing that it was snowing in different parts of Houston and even in our area. I really didn't think it was going to be a real snow, but boy was I wrong. When we left the hospital the flakes were HUGE!! I could not believe it. The snow was stacked on our cars and and on the grass. We headed home and it continued to snow hard all the way home. When we got here I was disappointed to see that the snow wasn't sticking at our place like it had been at the hospital. That did not stop me from getting out the camera.






We went back inside thinking that was really all we were going to see. We started Bella's bath and changed into our comfy clothes. I was in Bella's room getting her p.j.'s and I heard talking outside, so I looked out her window onto the back porch and OH MY was I surprised to see it was snowing really hard and STICKING to the deck. We hurried up the bath and went back outside to take more pictures. It was so beautiful and so refreshing!! When we walked on the deck it didn't take anytime before our footprints would be gone. So here are the rest of our snow day pictures.

We had so much fun and Bella loved the snow as well. She kept looking up at the sky and letting it hit her in the face. We definitely weren't the only crazy ones out in it. There were lots of neighbors out and about with us. I hope it snows again soon!!

1 comments:

Melibelle said...

AWEEEE looks fun! I'm so jealous... we didn't get any snow:(