Richards Reflections

Sunday, October 19, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance!!!


Last weekend we went to see SYTYCD at Reliant Arena. I can't tell you how happy I was to be able to see these amazing dancers perform live on a stage right in front of me. I have been watching the show since season 1 and this summer concluded season 4. They always go on tour just like American Idol does. This is by far my favorite show on television. I still have several of them recorded on my DVR, I just can't bring myself to erase them. Being there made me miss dancing so much. I wish that I had have kept taking classes after high school. I took a couple in college for my PE credits but I wish I had have done more. The guy that won this year is from Ft. Worth and he is incredible!!!

Here are some of my favorites from the season. This isn't even all of my favorites!!


Katee and Joshua (the winner). We got to see this live!!


Katee and Joshua


Cheslie and Mark. This one was performed at the show :)


Katee and Will. Will has been trained by Debbie Allen.

This is a show that I will continue to see live as long as they keep coming to Houston!!!

1 comments:

Melibelle said...

I saw it in Dallas! It was FABBBBB I will be going back too! I stayed after with my step daughter and got to meet & hug them all and take pics with!! Best night ever!